It is late June and will soon be the July 4th weekend that usually kicks off out high traffic months and it doesn't let up until November, which typically has about the same amount of website traffic as July. We had more page views in May of this year than we did the previous year and June is going to be the same.
I didn't grow very much but Creoles and a few bulbs of Dugansky. The crop was good overall with Rose de Lautrec and Germinador leading the way in size and quality. The Burgundy produced a lot of side cloves due to late season rains and is big but ugly. Ajo Rojo and Creole Red were of good size and configuration.
It has been a long and difficult transition from my old 1990s style website to the new, sleek, responsive model done through Weebly that just went up a little over a week ago. I got it started up through Charles Musgrove of Addison Multimedia and it has worked great from the git-go. I know it is working as planned because it has resulted in a 50% increase over last year's traffic at this same time and that has been good to see.
This first blog is kinda boring but it is up and tne blog has been started and that, in itself is a step in the right direction.